OXYGEN PIPES IN BOULDER COUNTY
When you need oxygen lines in Firestone, call on the expert plumbers of Paradigm Plumbing Services.
We abide by all codes and regulations when it comes to pipe fittings and plumbing pipe. Some of the standards involved in the installation of oxygen lines are as follows:
- Oxygen lines and pipes should made of be copper pipe
- Pipe junctions have to be non-lead soldered with minimum flux involved during soldering, bronze welded, or brass fittings
- All oxygen pipes must be cleaned with an appropriate cleaner (TSP), rinsed the purged with medical quality nitrogen or other ‘non-oil air’.
- Oxygen lines have to be pressure tested to verify that there are no oxygen leaks
- Oxygen lines should be labeled with green valve handles and green OXY or similar labeling so that they are easily distinguishable from other plumbing pipes
Contact our Firestone plumber for more information regarding our oxygen line installation or repair services.
Our Longmont Oxygen Line Services
We Provide Oxygen Lines To The Following Towns in Colorado
Firestone, CO | Frederick, CO | Dacono, CO | Longmont, CO | Mead, CO | Boulder, CO | Erie, CO |Niwot, CO | Ft. Lupton, CO | Brighton, CO | Westminster, CO | Plateville, CO | Thornton, CO |Northglenn, CO
What Longmont Homeowners Are Saying About Us
Paradigm Plumbing Services is Rated: 3 / 3
based on these 1 happy customer reviews.
“This company is fantastic! I was desperately in need of some repairs in my bathroom and my garbage disposal. My toilet was running and my disposal was broken. They came right away, and fixed everything quickly. The price was fair and I haven’t had any issues whatsoever! This will be the first plumbing company I call next time I have issues in my home!”
– Kaitlin Byrd Longmont, CO | Rated: 3 / 3